Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Craig's List Find: Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat

IMG_0030 

Hey ya'll! Long time no blog. #lifewithababy haha I hope everyone is doing well & enjoying the summer. I know I am! We're loving Houston. :D Just wanted to do some quick posts on some items we bought for Khloa from Craig's List. We bought this from a nice woman from CL months ago while I was still preggie. We met up with her in a CVS parking lot in the daytime so it was cool. Her 4 month old could no longer fit in this! He must've been a big bag because this is supposed to last over 1 year. At Target, these retail for around $180 so we definitely got it for a steal. This was the exact car seat I wanted. The Chicco Keyfit 30 is the #1 rated car seat. :D It's also the easiest to install. We got it for $110. Craig's List wins again. ;-)

-K.D.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...