Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair Gurl Dreams :-)



What's going on people?

I hope ya'll are enjoying your night. I'm laying in bed reading Gotta Keep On Tryin by. Virginia Deberry & Donna Grant & partly listening to Reign play his PlayStation. I'm grateful to finally have time to start reading again. It's one of my favorite past times, but with life happenings nowadays it gets put on the back burner. : \ But I want to read at least 2-3 books. I remember when I would read a book in a day & the next day I would be on to the next! That was back when I was younger & didn't have hardly any responsibilities. Ah...the times. :-)

Today, I want to share something special with you all. Usually, I don't talk aboout my other blogs on here because this is pretty much me & Reign's married life's ups & downs. However, my other blog Hair Gurl has a lot to do with me as a person so I must include it & share it with you all on here....especially today. ;-) I posted my first celebrity interview on HairGurl today & I gotta tell ya'll it was such a turning point for me. Only a few people around me truly know my long term goals for Hair Gurl. My goals are BIG. HUGE. Everything is a process & I'm determined to achieve my goals. Everything will come together in 2010. Sooner than you think. ;-) So this is a very special year for me. I've already opened the doors to the Hair Gurl Boutique which is apart of the goal. I am mostly mum on the subject because it's a good idea and I don't want anyone to steal it. I'm serious. It's my dream. My dream career. When almost everything is set in place, I promise to reveal. :-)

So tonight I've just been reflecting a little. My dreams are unfolding right before my eyes & it seems so unreal. I know to some a celebrity interview is not that big of a deal, but it is to me. I see beyond it & I'm looking at the future possibilities. I hope you guys will follow me on my journey. :-)

1 comment:

A Day in the Life of Mocha said...

Congrats, Chica...

Can i come raid ur closet? cause you when you get major you won't need those small things...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...