Monday, March 22, 2010

So "The Game" TV Show Is Coming Back?!


A week ago while I was on Twitter Derwin, (I mean Pooch Hall), tweeted this....

Hey @hoseachanchez have u heard? I know I didn't hear what I think I heard? Hey girl @TiaMowry did you hear? Ill say THASSWASSUP! Finally!

Tia Mowry, aka Melanie, tweeted back happily calling him Derwin...

@pooch_dog ummmm yes sir!!! Uh oh.... That's wassup aka Derwin Davis. Let's go!!!

So of course I got all happy and started retweeting about The Game coming back. It's no secret that the hubs and I loved The Game. We really identified with Melanie and Derwin. I was extremely pissed when it was yanked off the air and I had hoped BET would pick it up....but they didn't. I was still reeling about Girlfriends....okay back on topic. So....guess what I read this morning??? :D


BET finally picked up The Game! They still have to work out the legal stuff with all of the actors, but I have my fingers crossed. I won't say another word until the first show airs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...