Friday, April 16, 2010

This Very Moment

Yesterday, I went to the Shecky's Girls Night Out event in D.C. I had fun with one of my friends! :-) However, it was so stressful getting around in D.C. & parking (i will never try to park there during rush hour again!). Thanks to my friend & Reign I was able to get (un)lost (not a real word I don't think) & find a parking spot. I was a little ticked off at Reign because we were having serious miscommunication problems. :-( I'm over it. I can never stay mad at him for long. :-) I told ya'll, Marriage is an everyday class. I couldn't wait to get out of D.C. & back to good 'ol VA. lol Have a great weekend! We're going to a wedding tommorrow. I know it's going to be so beautiful. :-) This song was played as I walked down the aisle almost 8 months ago...Time really flies.

K-Ci & JoJo's "This Very Moment"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that song...Awwwwwwwwww

TheLeoDuo said...

@Tequila YES. I LOVE this song. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...