Saturday, March 19, 2011

Only a Month Left To Go!!

..And my nerves are getting the best of me!

Today was a successful bike ride for me. I travelled about 25 miles today, and tomorrow I plan to do a lot more.

I have about a month left before the BIG MS 150 ride from Houston to Austin. This is a two day ride starting from April 16-17. I feel like I'm behind in my training, but I'm confident that I will be able to finish the race. If I knew that this ride would cost as much as it does, then I would've thought longer before I decided to ride. It's too late to turn back now. I have to push forward and achieve one of the biggest accomplishments in my life. Below is a picture of the bike I have:


The bike is blue with red accent. I had a similar bike to this before, but I got hit by a car. The bike flipped 50 ft. up in the air and I feared for my life!!

Just kidding.

But a car did hit my previous bike. Luckily I was not on it (I hopped off it just in time). The gentlemen that hit my bike was SOOOO generous and thoughtful that he replaced the damaged bike with the bike I have now. I could not believe it! This act of kindness has definitely allowed me to not lose a step in my training. This also goes to show me that there are good people in this world.

I will post more pictures of me on my actual bike in my next post, but below are pictures of me on my last bike...may she R.I.Parts:



Now off to watch Criminal Minds with K.D. Good night!


REIGN

1 comment:

Tiffany R-M said...

OMG Keith!!!! Like seriously, you are about to disappear!!! You look awesome!!! I'm proud of you keep up the good work...Training and all!!! I know you'll do well!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...