Saturday, January 15, 2011

Did you enjoy the return of The Game?



Yes, I admit it. I am a big fan of the TV show on BET The Game. When it first aired on The CW, I was in denial. I would watch a little of it and when KD asked me if I enjoyed it, I would always respond with "It's OK". But I am very excited that it has returned. More so, I enjoy it because this is something KD and I genuinely have in common.

But do you have a wife that was so enraged over that fact that a TV show was taken off the air, and then extremely overjoyed when hearing of its return after almost 2 years because ‘the fans’ brought it back, and then when the first episode of the new season airs, she becomes hysterical and states: “This show is taking me through too much. When they go through stuff, I go through stuff. So I’m done. I cannot watch anymore”? But just before the next episode airs, she is super excited again and she “Can’t wait to watch it”. Do you have a wife like this???

Well I do.

But I still love her. Can’t wait ‘til Tuesday gets here...

REIGN

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...