Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who Else is Going to See "Why Did I Get Married Too?"


I can NOT wait to go see this movie! Loved "Why Did I Get Married?" and I was just waiting on them to do a sequel to it....It's funny because in the first one I always wished that they had gone somewhere tropical. lol....And now in the sequel looks like their on a beach somewhere! Oh yeah! I love warm/HOT weather. I'm eager to see how their lives have all changed since the first one. If I had to pick one, I would say my favorite couple is Sheila (Jill Scott) and Troy (Lamman Rucker). I really liked how they fell in love & how she transformed into a new person. Mike (Richard T. Jones) , her ex-hubby is probably going to try and get her back in the sequel. He was like a sad puppy dog at the end of the first movie! That's what he gets.....80-20 ya'll...80-20...;-)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you haven't seen the trailer yet check it out here. You can even write a little entry about why you got married on there. I did!


It'll be in movie theaters April 2nd. Who else is excited? I'm thinking about having something like this with our friends who are couples...Does anyone else plan annual trips like this with their friends?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...