Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hidden Feature: The Room Divider

So the owners took the love seat upstairs & I immediately remembered another feature we have in the basement apartment. The room divider! We couldn't use it at first because the love seat was blocking it. I really like the fact that we can use it now...I'm not sure if I want to bring in our other couch from storage. : \ Reign wants to bring it in though...It does make sense though. It's the last big piece of furniture we haven't sold yet. We wouldn't need the storage space anymore if we brought the couch in. Meaning no more monthly storage payments.... I like having that extra space and I like the room divider though.....


By the way, they still haven't sold the pool table yet...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...