Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Husband Does the Sweetest Things. :-)

I put this in my status on Facebook, but I wanted to share it here on the blog. On Saturday, I ran a few errands. While I was out, Reign called me and told me he was out running. He wanted to know where I was so he could come meet me. He said he wanted to see me. Actually, he said "I was out running so I figured I might as well run to my baby." Instant butterflies. Yeah I still get them from his sweet somethings. ;-) Mind you, I was like 3-4 miles away from our house (i mean apartment).

So we met up in the parking lot of Dollar Tree and I noticed one of my earrings was missing. He went back to into DT, found the earring, & brought it back to me. :D :D :D :D :D Those are some of my favorite earrings! He does the sweetest things. The absolute.sweetest.things. Things I never imagined a husband would do....When he does stuff like this, I feel like the luckiest woman in the whole world. He's my Superman. :-)


Scratch that. He's my Spiderman (his favorite) ;-)


I love you baby. :-)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww now this was the sweetest blog i've read all day... u know what lady bug yall both r Lucky to have each other!!!!! Keep the blogs coming lady... miss ya at the office... Mia!

TooClassy said...

How sweet!!

Elaine said...

Wow...what a SWEETIE!!!!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

TheLeoDuo said...

@Egypt Hey Mia Mia! Thanks girl! Miss you too girl. :-)

-K.D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...